SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The way things are going, we’re looking at an extended round of dry weather which has resulted in an early fire season potential across the Bay Area.
The last time we saw this long of dry weather was in the 2014-2015 winter season, when we had 43 consecutive dry days now and counting.
If we do stay dry through Saturday, that will be 32 consecutive dry days.
Our last rainfall was below a tenth of an inch back on Jan. 28.
This ties the fourth-longest winter dry spell.
- Dash cam captures smash and grab near SF’s Lombard Street
- Dangerous winds threaten outages for nearly 90,000 Bay Area customers
- East Bay agencies urge precautionary evacuations ahead of wind event
- Black woman shot by officer seeks justice from hospital bed
- Trump supporters, counter-protesters clash in Times Square