WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KRON) – Katy’s Kreek is one of those restaurants that are open for you to treat mom and grandma on her special day.
They opened at 7 a.m. and that’s when families can come and pick up a “Mother’s Day Brunch Takeout.”
You can place and order and pick it up.
Many of us are used to taking mom or grandma out for Mother’s Day but since that isn’t an option this year we can still do something nice for them.
We’ll be talking with families as the morning goes on to find out how they are celebrating mom on her special day.
- Trump accused of ‘weaponizing’ COVID response to split immigrant families
- US lawmakers introduce bill that would give billions to schools, libraries for internet access
- NHL adopts 24-team playoff format if it can resume season
- Woman fired after backlash from racist park confrontation
- Bay Area high school students launch online jewelry store; money raised to be donated to local medical center