WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (KRON) – Katy’s Kreek is one of those restaurants that are open for you to treat mom and grandma on her special day.
They opened at 7 a.m. and that’s when families can come and pick up a “Mother’s Day Brunch Takeout.”
You can place and order and pick it up.
Many of us are used to taking mom or grandma out for Mother’s Day but since that isn’t an option this year we can still do something nice for them.
We’ll be talking with families as the morning goes on to find out how they are celebrating mom on her special day.
- Hospital needs help identifying bicyclist hit by car in San Francisco
- Trump’s Supreme Court front-runner hailed by right, feared by left
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Brawl prompts Emeryville businesses to close early for second weekend, per police