You can expect a very rainy start to your Wednesday morning.
Showers will become less widespread later in the day, with daytime highs in the upper 50’s.
Good news — although the rain will be heavy at times, the risk of flooding will be much less than last week’s storm.
About 0.5 to 1″ of rain is expected for most urban areas during this time, with 1-2″ of rainfall for the hills and mountains.
Wednesday will also be very breezy, with south winds 20 to 30 mph.
Isolated showers continue into tomorrow morning before we start to dry out Thursday afternoon into Friday.
But don’t be too quick to pack away the umbrella!
A few scattered showers are expected over the weekend.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US
- GROWING NUMBER OF HOMEOWNERS MOVING OUT OF BAY AREA
- AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR NATIONAL PARK IS IN THE BAY AREA
- TEEN ALLEGEDLY ADMITS TO SPIKING STEPDAD’S DRINK WITH SEDATIVES
- 5-YEAR-OLD BOY CALLS POLICE ON ‘MOMO CHALLENGE’