SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Students across the Bay Area on Friday are joining forces with kids across the world in a walkout to protest climate change.
Students say they’re doing this to pressure lawmakers on the local, state, and federal levels to get involved and do something about climate change.
Students in Berkeley and San Francisco plan on holding rallies this morning, joining others from around the world.
Latest News Headlines:
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP regulations
- Social media companies battling misinformation ahead of 2020 election
- 12 possible coronavirus patients being treated at Bay Area hospitals
- San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin speaks on ICE arrests at Sonoma County courthouse