If you’re starting to feel allergies already, it’s only expected to get worse.
Doctors say it will be the most intense for people in Contra Costa County.
The entire Bay Area will experience the worst allergies in the last 15 years because of all the rain the area has received in the last couple years.
Landscapes endured through drought conditions, and with all the recent precipitation, there is new growth, causing allergy symptoms to be stronger than usual.
We spoke with an allergist who says the worst is yet to come.
It’s expected to peak sometime around Mother’s Day.
The allergist also warned people who experience allergies to take your medications starting now and to continue to take them as symptoms arise.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE