Break out the shorts and flip flops!
The Bay Area is still about two months from Summer but get ready for hot temperatures this week.
KRON4’s weather team says many communities will see upper 80’s and low 90’s on Tuesday and Wednesday.
KRON4’s Chief Meteorologist Lawrence Karnow says “we will cool down on later in the week and into the weekend but it will be toasty the next coupld of days.”
You can always stay up to date with KRON4’s online weather center anytime of the day.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE
- DIRT BIKE RIDERS CAUGHT SPEEDING IN OAKLAND
- IT’S LEGAL FOR MEAT TO HAVE TRACE AMOUNTS OF FECAL MATTER
- SF HOME TO HIGHEST AVERAGE GAS PRICE IN US
- TARGET LAUNCHES CAR SEAT TRADE-IN EVENT