After months of what seemed liked nonstop rain, the Bay Area is finally going to get some sunshine.
According to the National Weather Service, Thursday will be the warmest day of 2019 so far for some parts of the region.
San Francisco is expected to see tempertures in the low 70s while parts of the East Bay, like Concord and Livermore, will reach mid 80s.
Parts of the North Bay and the South Bay will also hit 80 degrees.
Looking ahead to Easter weekend, temperatures will settle down closer to low 70’s with sunshine for the holiday.
Authorities are reminding residents not to leave kids or pets in an unattended vehicle.
Even if its 70 degrees, in sunny conditions temperatures can rise rapidly to dangerous levels.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS