Sounds like much of the Bay is raising its hand this Tuesday morning because it is chilly out there.
It’s a cold start to the day with many locations in the 20’s and 30’s this morning.
Danville was registering at a chilly 25 degrees just before 6 a.m.!
So don’t forget to grab your jacket and gloves if you’re headed out the door.
Aside from the chilly temps in the morning, you can expect more sunshine and another comfortable afternoon ahead, with temperatures boosting well into the 50’s.
Tomorrow times of sunshine will give way to a few isolated showers across the Bay Area before more clear and dry skies to finish the week.
You can check out your latest forecast in the KRON4 Weather Center.
- WB HWY 37 IN NOVATO REMAINS CLOSED AS CREWS WORK ON LEVEE
- CONCORD POLICE ARREST HOMICIDE SUSPECT WANTED IN NEVADA
- VIDEO: HIT-AND-RUN DRIVER SENDS 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL FLYING IN SANTA ROSA
- FIRE BREAKS OUT AT TESLA PLANT IN FREMONT
- SOURCES: NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS SMOLLETT ORCHESTRATED ATTACK