SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Looks like the Bay Area is getting another dose of lightning and thunder Monday morning as the heat wave continues.
According to the National Weather Service, the current radar shows a number of storm cells moving through the North Bay right now, which is creating the lightning.
Scattered thunderstorms are expected throughout the morning.
Earlier Monday morning, lightning and thunder was first reported off the San Mateo coast.
Just a day ago, the Bay Area skies were filled with overnight thunderstorms and lightning creating for quite a memorable show.
A Severe Thunderstorm Warning was issued Sunday for parts of the Bay including San Jose, San Francisco, and Oakland.
Are you seeing lightning or thunder where you are?
Share your photos with us by emailing them to email@example.com.
- Freebies: List of deals on 420 to satisfy your munchies
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93
- How Santa Clara County is providing more help for small businesses during the pandemic
- Owner of Lodi Parachute Center speaks after another skydiver dies
- Scottie Pippen’s son, Antron, dies at 33