The Bay Area’s Jewish community rallied outside of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement headquarters in San Francisco on Monday evening.
They mourned the 11 Jewish people killed in Pittsburgh at the Tree of Life Synagogue and the two black people killed in Kentucky inside a Kroger supermarket by white nationalists.
Organizers of the demonstration are demanding:
“An end to white nationalism and link the weekend’s murders to the disturbing trend of xenophobic, racists, and anti-semitic rhetoric espoused by the Trump administration.”
The demonstration is organized by #WeAreHere.
- 49ERS CHEERLEADER WHO TOOK A KNEE DURING ANTHEM FROM ANTIOCH
- PRICE REDUCED FOR TINY HOME FOR SALE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- KIDNAPPED MAN LIKELY FED TO HOGS, COURT DOCS REVEAL
- CONSTRUCTION WORKERS FIND 1,000 HUMAN TEETH INSIDE WALL
- TEENS DISCOVER THEY’RE HAVING SEX WITH SAME TEACHER, TELL HIS WIFE