A warning to those barbecuing this summer – be careful when grilling!
A home suffered roof damage after a grill set a nearby tree on fire.
It happened in Pittsburg Saturday afternoon when a man was barbecuing in his backyard.
The embers from the barbecue grill drifted onto a tree, setting it on fire.
Embers from the burning tree then landed on his neighbor’s roof.
Firefighters were able to quickly put out both fires.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF