SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – A Beach Hazard Statement has been issued amid dangerous sneaker waves near San Francisco.
The National Weather Service said the warning will be in effect from 10 a.m. Wednesday until 4 p.m. Thursday.
NWS also put out safety tips that you should follow if you come close to these dangerous waves, “Never turn your back on the ocean.”
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at cafe
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting of Pittsburg man in Bay Point
- 11 workers rescued from China gold mine after being trapped for weeks
- Anti-racism protesters clash with police at Chinese Consulate
- Bizarre, twisting skyscraper proposed for NYC