BERKELEY, Calif. (BCN) – Police in Berkeley are investigating a shooting that occurred Saturday morning and sent a man to the hospital.
Officers with the Berkeley Police Department responded Saturday at 3:53 a.m. to the area of Solano and Fresno avenues on a report of gunfire.
Officers discovered a man in his 20s suffering from a single gunshot wound.
The man was located in the 900 block of Fresno Avenue, police said.
The man was transported to the hospital in serious condition.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Street project intended to improve safety threatens Oakland’s First Friday events
- A’s coach apologizes for apparent Nazi salute during postgame celebration
- SF-Marin Food Bank trucks vandalized, gas tanks filled with acid-like detergent
- Hayward police release body cam video of fatal officer-involved shooting
- San Francisco restaurant introduces outdoor dining domes for customers