BERKELEY, Calif. (BCN) – Police in Berkeley are investigating a shooting that occurred Saturday morning and sent a man to the hospital.
Officers with the Berkeley Police Department responded Saturday at 3:53 a.m. to the area of Solano and Fresno avenues on a report of gunfire.
Officers discovered a man in his 20s suffering from a single gunshot wound.
The man was located in the 900 block of Fresno Avenue, police said.
The man was transported to the hospital in serious condition.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Governors meet with President Biden on new COVID-19 vaccination strategies as pace stalls
- Senators discuss federal cybersecurity following SolarWinds hack
- 2 California police officers fatally shot within 24 hours
- Some Indian COVID patients developing sometimes-fatal ‘black fungus’
- Ghost guns hearing splits US lawmakers about how to deal with gun violence