SAN JOSE (BCN) — A bicyclist was killed late Sunday night after being struck by a vehicle near the intersection of South White Road and Rose Avenue in San Jose’s Florence Court neighborhood, police said on social media.
The collision was reported at about 11 p.m. The victim was not immediately identified, and the driver is cooperating with police, officers said.
This is the 32nd traffic-related fatality in San Jose so far in 2020, police said.
- Woman passes note to cashier, she fears man she’s shopping with
- Eating highly processed foods for a month can lead to memory loss
- 1 dead & 7 injured amid another campus shooting at Grambling State, Homecoming events canceled
- Southwest Airlines offering ‘goodwill’ gesture to customers affected by cancellations
- Power knocked out across Bay Area due to rain