SAN JOSE (BCN) — A bicyclist was killed late Sunday night after being struck by a vehicle near the intersection of South White Road and Rose Avenue in San Jose’s Florence Court neighborhood, police said on social media.
The collision was reported at about 11 p.m. The victim was not immediately identified, and the driver is cooperating with police, officers said.
This is the 32nd traffic-related fatality in San Jose so far in 2020, police said.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- PG&E cuts power to 26,500 Californians over wildfire risk
- Trump’s support hits 6-month high in key battleground states
- Man drives 1,200 miles to reunite with missing dog in Tennessee shelter
- Road to recovery: Wine country after wildfires
- ‘Everything was on fire’: Witnesses describe plane crash in Alabama