SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Officers responde to the intersection of Alemany Boulevard and Onondaga Avenue Friday afternoon regarding a traffic collision, according to authorities.
Preliminary investigation shows that a driver struck a car, swerved and then hit a bicyclist.
The woman who was riding the bike was transported to a hospital with life-threatening conditions.
The vehicles involved remained on scene and are reportedly cooperating with investigators.
No further details are available at this time.
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Coronavirus deaths take a long-expected turn for the worse
- Marin County couple agrees to guilty pleas in college scam
- Russian man found guilty of hacking into 3 Bay Area tech companies
- Outdoor dining no longer allowed in Alameda County under new health order