WASHINGTON, D.C. (KRON) — The U.S. Navy Blue Angels and U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds were spotted flying over Washington D.C. on Saturday.
The U.S. Navy posted a video to Twitter showing the Blue Angels and AFThunderbirds fly over Washington D.C. Saturday to honor all of the frontline COVID-19 responders and essential workers.
Several agencies and businesses are doing what they can to show their appreciation to all who are working during these difficult times.
In the tweet sent out by the U.S. Navy, #AmericaStrong was the hashtag used.
Latest News Headlines:
- Cinemark reopens several Bay Area movie theaters
- San Francisco’s new permit program will allow live music at outdoor spaces
- Firefighters on alert as heat wave brings high fire danger to Contra Costa County
- Fire officials call in extra help to prepare for hot temps, high winds
- Contra Costa County: Everything you need to know ahead of Election Day