SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — The bones found at a Mission District home last week are in fact human, the San Francisco Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed Tuesday.
The bones were found last Thursday at a property in the 3000 block of 21st Street, according to police.
It’s unclear whether the bones were found inside the home or in the yard.
The medical examiner has yet to identify the remains or determine a cause of death.
This story is developing. Stay with KRON4 News for updates.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY