FREMONT (KRON) – Huge boulders now line the side of a road in Fremont and are being used to prevent RVs from illegally parking there.
City officials say that over the past year, several city departments have received a number of complaints from residents and businesses about property damage, trash, and debris.
Big rig drivers and homeless RV dwellers are presumed to be responsible.
Crews also plan to install “No Parking Anytime” signs on Friday.
They will then check lighting levels to determine whether any other traffic safety measures are needed.
- List: Cyber Monday 2020 gift card freebies
- Possible COVID exposure reported after holiday gathering involving East Bay high schoolers
- Man slain in Chicago dispute over hands in Thanksgiving food
- Rob Black’s Winners & Losers: Steph Curry partners with Under Armour
- Arizona certifies Biden’s victory over Trump