A 7-year-old boy is recovering after he was shot in the hand Sunday morning.
According to police, the shooting was reported around 8 a.m. in the 2300 block of Embarcadero.
Police haven’t released details on how the shooting happened, but the boy’s father has been arrested on suspicion of child endangerment.
The boy was last listed in stable condition.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE