A teenager was sent to the hospital after he was hit by a truck in Brentwood.
It happened near Fir Street yesterday afternoon just before 3:30 p.m.
The 14-year-old was hit by the truck while walking along the shoulder.
He was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.
The driver of the truck is under investigation for DUI.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED