A 5-year-old boy is recovering after falling from a third-story apartment in San Francisco.
It happened Wednesday at a building on 14th and Mission.
Police say the boy fell from an open window onto the pavement, and paramedics were already treating him when officers arrived at the scene.
The injuries were initially considered life-threatening, but police are now saying the boy is expected to survive.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- KEVIN DURANT’S POST-GAME 5 MESSAGE AFTER INJURY
- DRUG LORD HIRED COPS TO SHOOT DAVID ORTIZ OVER ALLEGED AFFAIR
- US TOURIST DEATH COUNT AT DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RESORTS RISES
- HIGH-SPEED CHASE ENDS IN MILLION-DOLLAR DRUG BUST
- FINAL SEAT INSTALLED AT CHASE CENTER IN SF