Get ready for lots of sunshine this week.
A strong warming trend is expected for the next few days ushering out those breezy conditions that hovered over the Bay Area over the weekend.
The National Weather Service says temperatures are forecast to reach their peak at the coast and in the coastal valleys on Tuesday, and in the interior valleys on Wednesday.
- FIRST IMAGES INSIDE NOTRE DAME SHOW DAMAGE AFTER FIRE
- BAY AREA REACTS TO DEVASTATING FIRE AT NOTRE DAME
- NOOSE FOUND AT CHASE CENTER CONSTRUCTION SITE
- BICYCLIST SERIOUSLY INJURED IN BERKELEY HIT-AND-RUN
- VIDEO: OAKLAND PD CRACKING DOWN ON SIDESHOWS