SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — After less than a year, Brown Sugar Kitchen is closing its San Francisco location at the Ferry Building.
The kitchen’s last day will be January 19th, according to a tweet from the restaurant. They opened last February.
The popular soul food restaurant will still be serving up their famous chicken and waffles at their flagship location in Oakland.
Chef Tanya Holland is the moving force behind Brown Sugar Kitchen with comfort food that’s locally grown and organic.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- Infant allegedly thrown to her death by father identified
- Stocks have their worst day in a month as virus cases surge
- Kushner says Black people must ‘want’ to succeed
- Flying Tails: Saving Senior Dogs Week
- It’s a boy – a big boy. White rhino born at Disney World