SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – This is the first Monday in nearly 11 months for nearly 13,000 AC Transit riders to use the Salesforce Transit Center bus terminal.
It was forced to shut down last year just weeks after opening when engineers found cracks in the beams.
That forced transportation officials to reroute buses to the temporary terminal down the road near the Embarcadero.
Last month, Muni buses were finally allowed to resume service at the Salesforce Transit Center.
The AC Transit bus lines actually started running into the center on Sunday, but this is the first day back for thousands of people who didn’t work over the weekend.
Latest News Headlines:
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Maldives resort hiring ‘Barefoot Bookseller’ to run its island bookshop
- Car injures 2 protesters during BLM demonstration in California
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- Demand Justice group buys Amy Coney Barrett’s domain name, site redirects to criticism of her record