A proposed law in California would allow some workers to bring their baby to work.
The “Baby to Work” bill (AB-372) would allow state workers to bring their babies into the office.
Babies between 6 weeks to 6 months-old or until the baby walks (whichever happens first) would fall under the new legislation.
The Assembly’s Public Employment and Retirement Committee will vote on AB-372 Wednesday morning
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- INFECTED VISITOR MAY HAVE EXPOSED SOUTH BAY RESIDENTS TO MEASLES
- MAP: RESTAURANTS, STORES POSSIBLY EXPOSED TO MEASLES
- WOMAN ATTACKED ON BART TRAIN, ANOTHER ROBBED 2 HOURS LATER
- SALESFORCE TOWER ANNOUNCES FREE PUBLIC TOURS OF 61ST FLOOR
- WATCH: SPRING BREAKERS TACKLE GUNMAN AT FLORIDA GAS STATION