SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A suspect crashed into a San Francisco home early Thursday morning after a police chase and is being treated for serious injuries.
The police chase began in the area of Castro and Market Streets, according to the San Francisco Police Department, and ended in a crash on Fillmore St near Waller St. The suspect had life-threatening injuries. They were taken into custody and are at the hospital for treatment.
Police said a second police car was involved in a collision in the same area. The people involved had non-life-threatening injuries, according to police.
It was still an active scene as of 9 a.m. Debris from the crash was in the roadway, including the hood of the suspect’s car.
The crash happened around 3:30 a.m.
This story will be updated.
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- LIVE: ‘Celebrating America’: Biden, Harris celebrate inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- Evacuation orders lifted for Santa Cruz County wildfires
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage