SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — A car crashed into a building in San Francisco early Friday morning.
A driver destroyed the Octavia Street sign at the Union St intersection, and nearly shattered the window of a pediatrics office shortly before 4 a.m.
KRON4 witnessed blood and scattered shoes on the scene. The San Francisco Police Department said both people in the car, a 28 year-old man and a 47 year-old man were outside of the car when they arrived. One of the men were treated for injuries but will be okay.
San Francisco Fire was on scene cleaning up the scene and covering the ‘Getz Well Personalized Pediatrics’ window.
- Investigation underway after Bay Area hospital gives teachers COVID vaccine
- California stay-at-home order lifted
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Here’s how San Jose’s Independent Police Auditor role is expanding
- Hawaii lab detects COVID-19 variant linked to California outbreaks