SAN MARTIN (KRON) — California Highway Patrol first reported of a car fire around 4:09 p.m. in San Martin.
The fire was reported on northbound US-101, north of E. San Martin Avenue.
Around 5:25 p.m., the incident was still causing major traffic delays. The third lane from the left was closed, per officials.
As of 6:24 p.m., lanes have reopened.
Motorists are advised to expect delays. There is no estimated time on when the lane will reopen.
Use alternate routes if possible.
For a look at live traffic conditions, click here.
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic
- Cinemark reopens several Bay Area movie theaters