SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Two men are in the hospital with life-threatening injuries after they were hit by a car in San Francisco’s Mission District.
A third victim was treated by paramedics at the scene.
It happened Wednesday during a busy afternoon at the corner of 23rd and Mission Streets.
San Francisco police say the driver in a dark-colored Prius collided with a Muni bus then hit three pedestrians.
The driver may have been impaired, according to authorities.
Police say the suspected driver left the scene but came back within minutes; he is cooperating with investigators.
Right now authorities are going through surveillance video from local businesses and the Muni bus as the investigation continues.
Anyone with information is asked to call San Francisco police.
- Obama sinks 3-pointer while campaigning for Biden in Michigan
- Rare blue moon on Halloween: Here’s how to see it
- Obama criticizes Trump in scathing, personal terms
- Obama: Trump failed to take pandemic, presidency seriously
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands