Casey Anthony revealed to DailyMailTV she has nixed plans for a reality show and wants to spend her time helping 'wrongfully convicted' people including Scott Peterson, on death row for murdering his wife Laci in 2002.
But Anthony, 32, who was acquitted for the 2008 killing of her own daughter, told DailyMailTV she has no plans to help Jodi Arias, currently appealing her life sentence for murdering boyfriend Travis Alexander.
Anthony said of Arias, 'I think she is guilty as hell....I would like to punch her in the face... maybe as bad as people want to punch me in the face."
Her revelations come in an exchange of direct messages with DailyMailTV via her independently-authenticated Twitter account.
DailyMailTV is broadcast coast to coast; go to www.dailymailtv.com to check your local listings
- DNA TECH LEADS TO MAN'S ARRESTED IN FREMONT COLD CASE
- POLICE DESCRIBE EXECUTION-STYLE KILLINGS INSIDE FLORIDA BANK
- FREMONT PD NOW TESTING A TESLA PATROL CAR
- MARIJUANA SITE GIVES FREE WEED TO FED EMPLOYEES DURING SHUTDOWN
- SUPERINTENDENT FACES FRUAD CHARGES AFTER HELPING SICK STUDENT
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Ghost Ship Trial: Victims' final texts messages revealed
- East Bay college offering free tuition for first-time students
- Iguodala out for Game 4 due to sore calf
- Loaded gun, knives found in Florida teacher's backpack, police say