SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – San Francisco – where you don’t have to go far at all to see some actual wildlife.
KRON4’s J.R. Stone and Mark Carpenter both shot video late Wednesday night showing some coyotes near the Embarcadero area.
“What a scene leaving the @kron4news studio tonight. I’m no animal expert, but these are coyotes right?” Mark Carpenter tweeted.
Hours later J.R. Stone tweeted his encounter with the coyotes, tweeting, “Not one but two coyotes scurrying down the city street. A couple months ago a coyote was recorded on this same street with a rat in it’s mouth. I’m hoping these two had rats and mice for dinner!“
- Couple suspected of killing 3 roommates in California over rent argument
- Alcohol ads encouraging youth to drink, study says
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim
- Gun battle in Vallejo caught on camera; search on for gunman
- VIDEO: As sideshows sweep San Francisco, police say no arrests made due to size of crowds