SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – San Francisco – where you don’t have to go far at all to see some actual wildlife.
KRON4’s J.R. Stone and Mark Carpenter both shot video late Wednesday night showing some coyotes near the Embarcadero area.
“What a scene leaving the @kron4news studio tonight. I’m no animal expert, but these are coyotes right?” Mark Carpenter tweeted.
Hours later J.R. Stone tweeted his encounter with the coyotes, tweeting, “Not one but two coyotes scurrying down the city street. A couple months ago a coyote was recorded on this same street with a rat in it’s mouth. I’m hoping these two had rats and mice for dinner!“
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses