SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – San Francisco – where you don’t have to go far at all to see some actual wildlife.
KRON4’s J.R. Stone and Mark Carpenter both shot video late Wednesday night showing some coyotes near the Embarcadero area.
“What a scene leaving the @kron4news studio tonight. I’m no animal expert, but these are coyotes right?” Mark Carpenter tweeted.
Hours later J.R. Stone tweeted his encounter with the coyotes, tweeting, “Not one but two coyotes scurrying down the city street. A couple months ago a coyote was recorded on this same street with a rat in it’s mouth. I’m hoping these two had rats and mice for dinner!“
- Track star files sex assault lawsuit against Bay Area high schools
- Santa Clara County approves $350M to build more affordable housing
- FBI San Francisco announces new strategies to combat hate crimes
- These are the counties that had the highest support for Newsom’s recall: final state numbers show
- Fresh pizza vending machine prompts curiosity and horror in Rome