SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A 12-year-old boy is in the hospital this morning after he was hit by a car in San Francisco.
The crash happened around 4:40 p.m. Tuesday at Golden Gate Avenue and Leavenworth Street.
The boy suffered life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the car stayed at the scene and cooperated with police.
Latest News Headlines:
- SF’s Pete’s Tavern, Pedro’s Cantina announce closure
- ‘She was a good soul’: Woman remembered as police continue to investigate San Joaquin Delta boat crash
- Alameda pet fair marks America’s largest pet adoption event
- 16 de septiembre: Everything you need to know about ‘El Grito’
- Rain to make Monday morning commute slick