SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – California Highway Patrol is investigating an apparent targeted, possibly gang-related shooting that claimed the life of one person and wounded two others overnight in San Francisco.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday on westbound I-80 near the Fremont Street exit.
According to CHP, a 20-year-old man sustained fatal gunshot injuries and a 19-year-old man sustained major injuries.
Both men were inside a gray, two-door Infinity sedan that was involved along with a silver Honda Accord.
The driver of the Honda sustained minor injuries.
No other details were immediately available.
Anyone with information is asked to call San Francisco police.
- Federal agents seek Texas woman in alleged love triangle attack
- Pfizer says its COVID shots 80% effective for kids under 5
- Monkeypox likely spread by sex at 2 raves in Europe, expert says
- Top Southern Baptists stonewalled sex abuse victims, investigation finds
- Theories emerge on mysterious liver illnesses in kids