SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – California Highway Patrol is investigating an apparent targeted, possibly gang-related shooting that claimed the life of one person and wounded two others overnight in San Francisco.
It happened around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday on westbound I-80 near the Fremont Street exit.
According to CHP, a 20-year-old man sustained fatal gunshot injuries and a 19-year-old man sustained major injuries.
Both men were inside a gray, two-door Infinity sedan that was involved along with a silver Honda Accord.
The driver of the Honda sustained minor injuries.
No other details were immediately available.
Anyone with information is asked to call San Francisco police.
- Lollapalooza requiring masks at indoor spaces on final 2 days of music festival
- Trying Olympic year ends in disappointment for Simone Manuel
- Mubadala Silicon Valley Classic: 50th anniversary of women’s only tennis tournament
- Chipotle offering free guacamole on National Avocado Day – but there’s a catch
- Tokyo 2020 organizers revoke accreditation for Olympic Village resident caught ‘sightseeing’