SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Good new for BART riders!
The transit agency says it is developing a new app to make paying fares a lot easier.
The app is currently in development.
It will allow Clipper card users to add money onto their phones for BART fares through Apple and Google Pay.
No other details were immediately available.
Latest News Headlines:
- Fairfield men arrested in connection to Lafayette home invasions
- Uber reports more than 3,000 sexual assaults on 2018 rides
- Teen who died in US custody unresponsive for hours
- San Francisco kids treated to holiday shopping spree, thanks to Glide Memorial, Old Navy
- Democrats say Trump impeachment charges must come swiftly