SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Good new for BART riders!
The transit agency says it is developing a new app to make paying fares a lot easier.
The app is currently in development.
It will allow Clipper card users to add money onto their phones for BART fares through Apple and Google Pay.
No other details were immediately available.
Latest News Headlines:
- Napa County establishes coronavirus task force to help enforce public health orders
- Officials encourage Bay Area residents to stay home ahead of 4th of July
- Fireworks cause of at least 1 fire as crews respond to multiple fires in Contra Costa County
- Trump announces creation of new park with statues of ‘greatest Americans to ever live’
- 8-year-old killed, 3 injured in shooting at Alabama mall