SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you thought we were done with the rain, you’re in for a surprise Wednesday.
A cold front moving from north to south is expected to bring light rain showers to the Bay Area, making roadways wet and slick for your morning commute.
Showers will drift across the Bay from morning hours in the North Bay to around noon for the rest of the Bay.
Aside from these light showers, temperatures will be comfortable in the 70’s with skies becoming increasingly clear for the rest of your Wednesday.
Temperatures will gradually rise for the rest of the week, with the weekend looking to be in the 80’s and 90’s for inland areas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Man videotaped slapping reporter’s rear on live TV charged
- California mounts largest crackdown on illegal pot shops in LA
- Oakland activist claims he was threatened, racially profiled by security guards
- Hollywood man sentenced in brutal ax attack of bystander who offered to pay for him
- ‘Just give him back’: Three dogs still missing after van stolen in Fremont this week