SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you thought we were done with the rain, you’re in for a surprise Wednesday.
A cold front moving from north to south is expected to bring light rain showers to the Bay Area, making roadways wet and slick for your morning commute.
Showers will drift across the Bay from morning hours in the North Bay to around noon for the rest of the Bay.
Aside from these light showers, temperatures will be comfortable in the 70’s with skies becoming increasingly clear for the rest of your Wednesday.
Temperatures will gradually rise for the rest of the week, with the weekend looking to be in the 80’s and 90’s for inland areas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump impeachment rally held in San Francisco
- Christopher Columbus statue vandalized in San Francisco
- 10-year-old Napa boy inspired California’s new ‘lunch shaming’ ban
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at her home
- Family, friends remember East Bay Pastor killed in Colusa County car crash