UPDATE: Police say Norma Atterbury has been found safe.
CONCORD (KRON) — Concord police are asking the community for help after a 78-year-old woman, who suffers from dementia and Alzheimer’s, left her home Saturday afternoon.
Norma Atterbury reportedly walked away from her house in the 1500 block of Kirker Pass Road.
She was possibly seen near the Concord Pavilion, according to officials.
Atterbury is described as a light-skinned black woman, 5-foot-4 and 104 pounds.
She was least seen wearing a purple t-shirt with black writing, brown pants and slippers.
If you have any information about Atterbury’s whereabouts, you are urged to contact CPD immediately at (925) 671-3333.
- Real estate: What $500K gets you in Tampa vs. Cleveland
- Police: Officer murdered after man denied entry for not wearing a mask
- Raiders release receiver Tyrell Williams
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year
- ‘They finally stop living in fear’: Advocates reflect on return of asylum-seekers to US