SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Contra Costa County is taking a different approach to the way they will review cases that involve resisting arrest or violence against police.
The district attorney’s office will now review police body camera video before any charges are filed.
Contra Costa County District Attorney Diana Becton explainde the changes she is making and why in an interview with KRONon.
You can watch the full interview in the video above.
- No BART trains between South Hayward, Bay Fair station this weekend
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say