CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — More businesses in Contra Costa County are able to reopen outdoors as of Wednesday morning.
The outdoor reopening includes:
- Personal care services that involve close contact with the face
- Racetracks and cardrooms
- Music, television and film production
- Professional sports without live audiences
The personal care services excludes tattooing, piercing and non-medical electrolysis.
Contra Costa County has a 4.7% positivity rate for COVID-19 test results, and California considers the county to be at the highest risk level, called “widespread” or “purple status.” This designation comes if a county reports more than 7 new cases a day (per 100K) and more than 8% positive tests. This is consistent with the status of Contra Costa’s surrounding counties of Alameda, Solano, Sacremento and San Joaquin.
- Demonstration shuts down all lanes on Bay Bridge, CHP says
- What both sides are saying about a peaceful transition of power
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- Palantir’s move to Denver met with Bay Area activists, protest contracts with ICE