OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) – More than two dozen coronavirus cases have been reported within the Oakland Police Department since March.
There were 29 positive COVID-19 cases among officers since that time, according to Barry Donelan with the OPD Police Officers Association, including two new cases reported Monday.
One of those cases reported today is a patrol officer, Donelan said.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Black Army Lt. sues Virginia police officers for pepper-spraying, threatening him at traffic stop
- Contra Costa County 16+ residents now eligible for vaccines at Oakland Coliseum
- 3 children fatally stabbed in Los Angeles; search for killer underway
- Chip and Joanna Gaines buy historic building for Magnolia Headquarters
- A year after COVID-19 superspreader, family finds closure