SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — A Bay Area doctor and UCSF professor shared his experience with the COVID-19 vaccine.
Dr. Andre Campbell is one of the many health care professionals who have been vaccinated for COVID-19.
He was vaccinated Tuesday afternoon and joined KRON4 Wednesday to share his experience.
“It was a pretty painless shot in my deltoid in my left arm,” Dr. Campbell said. “Since that time, I’ve been feeling pretty well. No side effects.”
Dr. Campbell said he felt a little bit of soreness in his arm, but says about 80% of people will experience that.
You can watch the full interview above.
- Secretary of State makes surprise trip to Afghanistan after Biden announces he’s pulling troops from region
- More ‘plus-up’ stimulus payments on the way to taxpayers this week, IRS says
- Fun in-person: Alameda County announces dates for 2021 fair
- Warriors’ center James Wiseman out for rest of season
- Happy Birthday: San Francisco turns 171 years old today