OAKLAND (KRON) – One person is hospitalized with burn injuries after a building fire in Oakland.
The fire broke out on the corner of Apgar and West Street around 2:30 Friday morning.
Authorities say people were living inside the building.
As of 6 a.m. one person had to go to the hospital for minor burns.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
Latest News Stories:
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- California Academy of Sciences reopens in October
- Map: Contra Costa County moves to COVID red tier, SF to orange
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches
- ‘They never expected that’: Police officers help deliver baby in department parking lot