MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Officials are responding to a chimney fire in Woodacre Thursday evening, according to the Marin County Sheriff.
Officials say the fire can possibly spread into the structure.
At this time there appears to be no threat to the surrounding area.
This is a developing story.
Check back for updates
- Disney to update Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- Rate of guns seized at airport checkpoints jumped in 2020 despite fewer travelers
- San Diego Zoo gorillas that tested positive for COVID-19 are recovering