VACAVILLE, Calif. (KRON) – Crews responded to a grass fire that broke out in Vacaville along Interstate-80 on Friday afternoon.
Around 2:26 p.m. the California Highway Patrol issued a severe traffic alert on westbound lanes at Midway Road. All lanes were blocked.
As of 4:45 p.m., Caltrans District 4 announced that all lanes had been reopened but drivers should reduce their speed while in the area.
Vallejo Fire also responded to assist in the 4-alarm fire.
No other details have been released.
Check back as this is developing.
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Chase Center to serve as ballot dropoff location this weekend
- Megan Rapinoe, Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- Bay Area native, pregnant ESPN reporter fires back at troll
- Bay Area prepares for civil unrest on Election Day