SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Three teenagers drowning off the coast of Sutro Baths have been rescued, according to the San Francisco Fire Department.
Officials say one teen required CPR.
The fire department tweeted that an adult rescued was being taken to a trauma center to receive medical attention.
Crews reported that all three teenagers are alive.
Around 5 p.m., three victims were reportedly in distress.
No other details have been released at this time.
Check back for information as this is developing.
- Rally held to denounce recent hate crimes against Bay Area Asian community
- Justice Dept. to appeal judge’s order on eviction moratorium
- Health worker: Rite Aid throws away extra COVID-19 vaccines
- 2 injured following DUI hit-and-run collision in Marin County
- California doctor performs surgery while appearing in court video call