MENLO PARK (KRON) – Crews are working to fix a water main break in the area of Pierce Road and Ringwood Avenue Friday morning.
At this time water has been shut off for residents in the area of Pierce Road, between Alpine Avenue and Menlo Oaks Drive.
Officials say estimated repairs could take approximately 24 hours.
No other details were immediately available.
- U.S. Capitol locked down for ‘exterior threat’
- FBI searching for woman accused of stealing Nancy Pelosi’s laptop to send to Russia
- World Health Organization leader calls out COVID vaccine inequalities
- Inauguration brings Americans closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?