A local high school teacher charged with having sex with a minor was previously fired by a school district in another state.
A school district in Madison, Wisconsin fired Hector Vazquez back in 2006 when parents filed a sexual harassment complaint.
A police investigation found he was a liability.
Vazquez then taught Spanish at Westmoor High School in Daly City.
That’s where he is accused of having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student for two years.
Vazquez has not pleaded not guilty to the charges.
He is out on bail.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- ELDERLY WOMAN KIDNAPPED, REPEATEDLY RAPED IN SAN FRANCISCO
- 6 ARRESTED IN DEADLY STABBING AT SAN JOSE DOLLAR TREE
- DISMEMBERED BODY FOUND IN SAN FRANCISCO HOME
- GOT A REAL ID? YOU MAY NEED TO VISIT DMV AGAIN
- NOTORIOUS KILLER’S MOM ASKS WHY HER SON WAS GIVEN A CELLMATE