DANVILLE (KRON) – Danville officials are warning residents that power shut offs will begin at 5 p.m. this afternoon.
In a news release from the Danville Police Department, authorities say starting at 5 p.m. PG&E will begin shutting off power.
To determine if your address is one of the estimated 1,300 Daniville residents to be affected, head over to PG&E’s website for more information.
- Governor Newsom to hold press conference on California’s response to coronavirus
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- ‘Snackin’ Bacon’: Dunkin’ Donuts now selling bags of bacon
- JCPenney is closing more stores
- How you can prepare for the coronavirus