DANVILLE (KRON) – Danville officials are warning residents that power shut offs will begin at 5 p.m. this afternoon.
In a news release from the Danville Police Department, authorities say starting at 5 p.m. PG&E will begin shutting off power.
To determine if your address is one of the estimated 1,300 Daniville residents to be affected, head over to PG&E’s website for more information.
- The Latest: Chicago mayor orders curfew, police crackdown
- Tear gas and burning cars in US cities as unrest continues
- Disturbing video shows SUV plow into protesters in San Jose
- 38 people arrested following George Floyd protest in San Jose, officials say
- Police cars torched as violence continues in Los Angeles