Danville’s own Ryan Wilson has become a viral sensation for his social media videos called “Baking with Ryan.”
Now, Ryan, who will be a freshman this fall at Monte Vista High School, has thousands of followers on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
He’s been on two shows on the Food Network, Sugar Showdown and Kids Baking Championship.
Ryan’s famous for baking things like Zombie Brain Cakes, Hamburger Cakes and Fidget Spinner Cookies.
He stopped by the KRON4 Studio Tuesday morning to chat with Darya Folsom. Watch the video above to see the full interview.
- POLICE: RICHMOND HOMEOWNER SHOOTS INTRUDER SEVERAL TIMES
- DOGS SWIPE MAIL CARRIER’S LUNCH AND REACTION GOES VIRAL
- STARBUCKS EMPLOYEE FIRED AFTER MOCKING STUTTERING CUSTOMER
- VIRAL VIDEO: WHITE MAN CHALLENGES BLACK FAMILY’S POOL MEMBERSHIP
- MAN DIES AFTER GETTING SUCKED INTO DELTA DRAIN PIPE IN STOCKTON