PACIFICA (KRON) — A dead whale washsed ashore Tuesday morning in Pacifica.
The dead whale was found in the area of San Pedro Point and Linda Mar.
Officials received calls reporting the dead whale earlier this morning.
This is the second dead whale in Pacifica and the tenth to wash ashore in the Bay Area this year.
No other information was immediately available.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- MAN ARRESTED IN MOUNTAIN VIEW FOR RAPE OF GIRL HE MET ONLINE
- CONCORD BOWLING ALLEY TARGETED IN ARMED ROBBERY
- FAMILY REMEMBERS FREMONT TEEN KILLED BY SUSPECTED DRUNK DRIVER
- YOUTH CHURCH LEADER ARRESTED IN SARATOGA FOR CHILD PORN
- POSSIBLE WATERFRONT BALLPARK DEAL FOR OAKLAND A’S APPROVED